Monday, December 6, 2010

She Is...



My baby girl...Can't believe how fast she has grown! I titled this layout she is and included all of the things that she is to us as a family.  I call her my "Bellon Wellon" after one of my favorite Jerry Lewis movies-The Ladies Man, with Ms. Mellonwellon!  I loved her!  Anyhoo, I did this layout for a contest that I have entered with CreativeScrapbook.com.  They've got a bevvie of a prize for the first place winner.  I'm hoping that I was able to follow the sketch they provided for the contest.  It sure was a lot of fun to make, and only took me all of about...hmm.....3 weeks?!  Too much stuff going on with Thanksgiving, Christmas and all.  Thanks for stopping by!  Layout Info:  Paper:  K and Company, Flowers: Me and my Cricut Machine, Ink:  Ranger Industries, Brad:  Recollections, Ribbon: Martha Stewart Crafts, Font: PC using Microsoft Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment