Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Entry for My Creative Scrapbook's Big Sketch Contest - Buster

Hello and Happy New Year!

2010 was quite a year for me.  Bittersweet...that is all that I will say about it.  2011 will be a much better year.  I'm looking forward and looking up, and leave the passed...well...in the passed! LOL. 

My Creative Scrapbook.com has been doing what is called a "Big Sketch Contest".  Each month, a basic layout sketch is given and the design team as well as members are to interpret a layout from it.  It's been loads of fun and has kept me from getting scrapbookers block!


I created this layout in honor of our little guy, Buster, who has since gone to doggy heaven in 2009.  Robert and I had him as our little "baby" before the kids were born.  He was great fun, and we said he was a "little people"...I swear he could understand everything we were saying at all times!  He hated to be left alone.  There were a few times where we would have our couch cushions completly unzipped and stuffing all over our condo as if it snowed inside the living room!  We were Blessed to have had him in our lives for 10 years.  My children grew up with him and he protected and loved them as if they were his own.  This is for you, "Stinky Doodles"!  Thanks for looking!  Layout Info:  Paper:  Colorbok.  Punches:  Fiskars, Martha Stewart.  Ink:  Ranger Industries. Ribbon: Craft Essentials. Brads: Tim Holtz.  Embellishments: Cloud Nine Design, 7 Gypsies. Glue/Glue Dots:  Ranger Industries and Zots.

No comments:

Post a Comment