Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lucky In Love


Happy Valentine's Day!
Just in time for Cupid's Day...I created this layout of my neighbors, Frank and Ciara.  They are a great couple with five wonderful kids.  Seriously, I don't know what we would do without such great neighbors! We are Blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives for sure!  I was over at their house one day when I noticed this photo of the two of them on their fridge.  This is such a great photo of the two of them in a warm embrace, I knew that it would be a nice one to scrap, just for them!  I made a "mission" for two of their kids to "borrow" the photo from the fridge, so I could surprise them with this...Come to find out that their anniversary is actually the 12th of February!  I knew I had a time limit so I got to work on this one pretty quick....and Voila!! Here it is!  My hubby actually helped me out with this one as well...I think he's starting to think that scrapbooking isn't such a bad hobby after all!  LOL...Anyway, we couldn't wait to get to their house and give this to them...they were genuinely happy and surprised, which made it all the better as a special gift!  Happy Anniversary, Frank and Ciara! TFL!  Layout Info:  Paper: SEI and Recollections. Ink: Ranger Industries.  Scrolls and hearts: Sizzix. Grungeboard lettering: Tim Holtz. Heart Embellies: K and Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment