Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Special Birthday Card


Elvis was in my Blog Page earlier this month....now....George Michael...LOL.  My friend and neighbor, Ciara, whom I have scrapped a page for and published on this site, has a birthday today.  I had a thought and made this birthday card for her at the spare of the moment.  Since she has been a Wham/George Michael Fan since the 80's, and recently got to see him in concert, I knew that it would be fun to make a special birthday card with none other than George himself!

Since I had never done a tri-fold card before, and was a bit nervous just to tackle it full boar, I decided to check youtube for some tutorials.  Low and behold, a wonderful and informative tutorial by Scrap Happens...special thanks to you Nancy! Sucess!

Card Info:  Papers: Basic Editions, Tim Holtz. Embellishments: Recollections. Ink and Stickles: Ranger Industries. Lettering: Cricut: George (ha ha) and Basic Shapes. Thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment