Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tremors 4 Movie Shoot- First of Memory Album Series

I've been working on a major project for my friend, Barbara who lost her husband in August.  If you anyone is familiar with my blog page, you will see in an older post that I created a memory board in honor and memory of Daryl, her husband.  The board was used at his funeral and at a couple of Old West Events as a special  tribute.  Barbara has asked me to remove the photos from the memory board and create a memory album for her with each picture.  So here's the first.

This picture was taken in Calico Ghost Town in Barstow, California.  Pictured here is our friend, Scott, along with Michael Gross(the Dad from Family Ties), Daryl and my husband Robert.  I think this was 2002 or 2003.  They were extras in the Sci Fi movie, Tremors 4. Michael Keaton starred in the movie and was nice enough to take a couple of pictures with them during their shoot break. Thanks for taking a peak!

Layout Info:  Paper: DCWV Rustic Stack.  Ranger Industries: Ink, Stickles, Adirondak Paint.  Tim Holtz: Grunge Board, Tattered Flowers Die, Filmstrip Ribbon, Alterations Texture Folder. Sizzix: Scroll Die. Geo Dies GD-9, by Pop-Ups Etc., Glue: Recollections, Glossy Accents and 3M. Brads: Recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment