Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bella @ 3

Hard to believe my little girl has grown up so fast!  The days of feeding, changing, burping then repeat, are long gone.  But I have to say that I am proud of my Bella.  We both went through a rough adjustment around the time that she was 18 months old, with her Momma having open heart surgery and all, but we got through it!  These photos were taken at the daycare center she attended while I was still working.  Every year, this photography company would come in and dress up the kids in different little costumes and take great pictures.  My girl had a great time dressing up, but was upset that she couldn't keep the costumes!  Layout Info:  Papers: K and Company, Lace Punch: Martha Stewart, Flowers and ornate frame: Cricut, Butterflies: Cricut and K and Company, Ink Pads: Ranger Industries, Fabric Measure: Tim Holtz.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment