Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Beloved Nana - Missed and Loved

Each grandchild was given this photo of my Nana taken somewhere around the early 70's.  My Nana was a true inspiration!  She raised eight children on her own by keeping many jobs in a little mining town in Jerome, Arizona.  She was a tough lady, yet gentle and wise.  I wanted to have this photo matted and framed, but this was about the time that I had begun to scrapbook, and I was hot on using my newly acquired cricut machine, so I went to town with it!  I also got some inspiration from a fellow Blogger, Laura from The Paper Trail Blog.  On her page, she did a tutorial on how to make paper flowers.  I thouroughly enjoyed doing this and am proud to say that this page was completely handmade by me! (Except for the buttons) Papers: K and Company. Flowers: Me ;0), Letters: Cricut Create, Other: Buttons and thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment