Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Justice Is Coming

As I had mentioned in my "About Me" section, my husband and I used to belong to an Old West Reenactment Group called "Law Dogs N Ladies".  My husband played Morgan Earp, the younger of the Earp brothers, while I played Louisa Earp, wife of Morgan.  The group portrayed the famous Lawmen, Wyatt, Virgil and Morgan Earp, along with Doc Holliday.  The shows consisted of doing scenes from the movie, Tombstone.  We had a blast doing this, and have TONS of photos from the 6+ years that we belonged to the group!  This is one of my layouts from an event called Harvest Fair, which took place in San Bernardino, California.  In this picture, the boys were asked to do "The Power Walk" (lol) where they would walk down the main event area as if they were walking to the OK Corral for the infamous shootout.  I made this layout for "Wyatt" second to the left.  Layout Info:  Paper:  DCWV, K and Company, Best Occasions.  Paper Punch: Martha Stewart. Letters, and Grunge Hinges:  Tim Holtz.  Ink:  Ranger Industries. Brads: Michaels. Embossing powder: Stampendous!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment