Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Soiled Doves

Ahh..the Ladies of Law Dogs N Ladies!  I think this is about the only photo that I have scrapped of the ladies thus far!  These were the original ladies lineup from so long ago.  These saloon dove outfits were designed by Laura (second from right) and sewn by each of us! (What fun that was since most of us did not know how to sew!)  This photo was taken in Tombstone, Arizona at one of the many photog studios where they dress you up for pics.  They liked our outfits so much, they had us come in and take this photo and had it posted up in their front window for about a year!  Anyway, this layout was one of my first attempts at scrapping, and since then, I've wanted to re-do it.  I'll leave it as is.  Layout Info:  Paper: K and Company, Best Occasions.  Grunge Scroll, Type letters, and scroll masks: Tim Holtz.  Ink: Ranger Industries.  Paper punch: Martha Stewart. Embossing powder: Stampendous!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful photo and lo!!! I love what you did!!! I love your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete